LeanCode is a software studio based in Warsaw (Poland). We are a team of 35 skillful developers, UX designers and product owners. Our mission is to solve real-life problems using cutting-edge technologies.
Our clients represent different industries from banking and insurance, through retail and medtech products up to the SaaS solutions. This gives our team plenty of room to explore new business and master challenging domains.
We work for companies from all over the world (at the moment that is: Poland, Germany, UK, USA, Australia and China). We join forces with the clients at the very early stage of the process. Thanks to that we have a substantial impact on not only the organizational aspects of the project but also on how the developed product actually works and looks like. This approach requires very close cooperation with the clients, including frequent workshops and day-to-day meetings with them.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer (React), a team player who cares not only about beautiful layouts but also about great user experience, software architecture and code quality.
There’s a catch in this offer though… You’ll probably have to learn how to play table soccer or table tennis if you join us ;)
- Experience in frontend development (2+ years);
- Good practice of styles and CSS;
- Ability to constantly learn new technologies;
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
We give extra points for:
- Proactive approach and community involvement;
- Experience with SSR frameworks (for example Next or Gatsby);
- Knowledge on GraphQ, MobX and RxJS;
- Writing the E2E test, especially unit tests and in Cypress
- Experience with integrating mobile CI/CD services;
- Knowledge of Material guidelines.
Other important facts on what you can expect:
- Work at our HQ (Warsaw, Służew metro station) or remotely;
- Comfortable, spacious office with a large backyard (we have frequent BBQ parties between lockdowns);
- Specialty coffee from a local roastery (yes, we are coffee freaks…);
- Knowledge sharing during weekly Frontend team meetings;
- Frequent technical talks from various areas of software development (system architecture, Domain Driven Design, mobile & frontend trends, UX);
- We play table tennis and table soccer.
- Submit an application form at https://leancode.co/talents.
- Get through the technical interview with our Frontend Team Leader. At this stage we may require writing some live code.
- Join the call with our CTO to discuss the potential cooperation and your future development.
- Welcome on board to one of probably the fastest growing Digital Product Studios in Poland.