In many ways, being an Over The Road or CDL driver is more a lifestyle than a job. It demands particularly upward of 300 days per year on the road, and most drivers are expected to cover 125,000 miles per year. It is impressive, right? What if we could make their life easier?
Break&Wash has been created to make the journey of truck drivers more pleasant and comfortable. This application allows drivers to do their laundry during their long trips while drinking coffee and eating a meal. This way, they don’t have to leave the planned route and make up for miles. It also saves the driver time and helps to plan the journey more efficiently.
Such a solution may help the logistics company to make working conditions of their employees better and give them some benefits on the road. The application is addressed to the logistics companies which want to buy a package of washes for their employees.
After each laundry driver gets loyalty points that can be exchanged for coupons for coffee and snacks at the petrol station. He can collect these points and exchange them for products from the petrol station offer. This way, the process of waiting for laundry becomes much more enjoyable.
1. Drivers select the gas station, where they want to do the laundry
2. They choose the service they want to use (washing/drying) and pay for it
3. After payment they get loyalty points for the laundry
4. Drivers can exchange the points and enjoy their coffee and hot dog while their clothes are being washed
5. They can take out their clothes and hit the road.
If you feel inspired by the Break&Wash business case, you are welcome to request the product design workshop where we can analyze your digital venture.